COVID Guarantee: Risk Free Bookings
We want to help remove the uncertainty from your wedding planning so it can be as fun and exciting as it should be!
Your live music booking with Tailored Entertainment will be straightforward and flexible - we'll do anything and everything required to deliver a truly unforgettable entertainment experience when it comes to your big day.
If you would like to chat through your options, thoughts, ideas or anything wedding related, please give us a call on 0800 564 2240 - we'll be happy to hear from you.
Book With Confidence & Security
We exclusively represent many of the most in-demand wedding and function bands in the UK. If you find your perfect act here, you can go ahead and secure your date with the peace of mind that we will transfer your full deposit over to a new date if Covid causes your event date to change. We'll ensure that you can keep your live entertainment and you won’t lose a penny – regardless of whether you have been able to secure wedding insurance. And there's no limit to how many times you can change your date.
We're fully committed to making sure your wedding or event is completely unforgettable, regardless of when it might take place. If you decide to go ahead with your plans whilst restrictions are still in effect, our acts are ready to provide a seamless service - diligently working within the government guidelines whilst continuing to provide incredible live music for your big event. We'll work closely with your venue and events planners to make sure everything stays on track and in keeping with current advice.
A step in the right direction!
There is light at the end of the tunnel! Michael Gove has today (15/6) backed Boris Johnson in 19th July being the terminus date for restrictions, with only 'unprecedented and remarkable' change being able to derail it. Fingers crossed! Also, we've taken a good look at the Government guidance on weddings and there are some key points in there that certainly help weddings be able to take place from 21st June:
- guest numbers will be determined by how many people a venue can safely accommodate with social distancing measures in place.
- guidance on meeting family and friends has been updated, with a greater emphasis on personal responsibility. Friends and family therefore may choose not to socially distance based on their understanding of the risks this involves.
- there is no legal requirement to wear a face covering when outdoors at a ceremony or reception. This includes when taking place in a marquee, provided at least 50% of the walled area is open for it to be classed as 'outdoors'.
- indoor & outdoor performances are allowed - with no limit on number of professional performers.
- dancing is advised against, except the couple's 'first dance'. Dancefloors must remain closed, although on the 'outdoors' guidance it says dancing and singing should be limited, rather than prohibited.
24/7 Customer Service
Our dedicated team of experts are here for you, whenever you might need us. We personally manage the entire booking process, end to end, for every single one of our acts. Whenever you get in touch, you can be sure of a friendly voice on the phone or prompt response to your email every time you reach out.
The Best Party Ever!
As restrictions are lifted, your wedding or party is going to be a whole new level of fun! Our bands are loving being back out playing and can't wait to perform for you. The atmosphere at your big event is going to be absolutely electric and we can’t wait to share it with you.