Top 40 Indie Rock Bands For A Party Or Wedding
Would you like a busy dance floor? Are you looking for an upbeat atmosphere? If so, this is the blog for you! Within this blog you will find 40 of the best, and only the best Indie Rock songs for a wedding or a party!
Indie Rock songs are great for a party or wedding as a lot of them are hits that everybody knows.
They are also great for filling up a dance floor with its fast drum beats, distorted guitars and catchy vocal hooks.
The songs listed below are the best Indie Rock songs for a wedding or party!
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys (2005)
This is a brilliant upbeat song to get everybody dancing!
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand (2004)
This is an indie classic which everybody will know!
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis (2006)
This is a great song with its catchy vocal hooks!
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet (2004)
This song is great with catchy guitar licks.
- Naive - The Kooks
This is a classic song from the 2000’s.
- Fell In Love With A Girl - The White Stripes (2001)
This song is an upbeat song, perfect for a party.
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis (1995)
This is one of the most popular songs of the 90’s that everybody will know!
- Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys (2013)
This is one to make everybody sing along!
- Song 2 - Blur (1997)
Great sound and catchy guitar parts!
- Common People - Pulp (1995)
Timeless classic, one for the dance floor!
- Dakota - Stereophonics (2005)
Amazing vocals and very upbeat!
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon (2008)
This song is great for a party or wedding!
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse (2007)
This is a brilliant song with brilliant vocals, this is one that everybody should know and want to sing along to.
- I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles (1963)
This is a rock n roll classic, one to definitely dance to.
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry (1959)
This is another rock classic!
- Surfin USA - The Beach Boys (1963)
This a brilliant rock n roll song with catchy lyrics!
- Town Called Malice - The Jam (1982)
Brilliant upbeat song!
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley (1957)
Rock N Roll anthem!
- Hey Jude - The Beatles (1968)
Very catchy vocals, everyone will know!
- R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys (2013)
Brilliant upbeat song with amazing backing vocals!
- Yellow - Coldplay (2000)
Nice calm song with a memorable chorus!
- There She Goes - The La’s (1990)
Nice calm song with brilliant vocals!
- Rock 'N' Roll Star - Oasis (1994)
Brilliant upbeat song with an amazing guitar sound!
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana (1991)
One of the most well known songs ever, up beat and loud, this is a perfect song for a party!
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder (1972)
Amazing song with a funky guitar sound!
- Can’t Buy Me Love - The Beatles (1964)
Amazing song and definitely one to dance to!
- Rockin’ All Over The World - Status Quo (1977)
Catchy chorus, Great guitar sound, what more could you want?
- Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader (1999)
Great song all round, one to dance to!
- Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters (1999)
Great upbeat happy song!
- Hate To Say I Told You So - The Hives (2000)
Upbeat song from the year 2000, puts you in the mood to dance.
- Parklife - Blur (1994)
Very well known guitar riff and great use of lyrics!
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd (1974)
Very popular song, one to dance to!
- My Number - Foals (2013)
This is a brilliant song to dance to with the funky guitar and great drum beat!
- Alright - Supergrass (1995)
Very happy song which everybody will know, this will fill up the dance floor!
- Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers (1999)
Very popular song with an energetic chorus, another song to fill the dance floor!
- If You Wanna - The Vaccines (2011)
Reat song with fast drum beat!
- Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs (2007)
Amazing guitar riffs with an energetic chorus!
- Don’t Look Back Into The Sun - The Libertines (2003)
Great lyrics and build up, perfect song for a party or a wedding!
- Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys (2006)
Very popular song, a nice happy song for everybody to sing along to!
- Mr Brightside - The Killers (2004)
Very energetic and happy song, the dance floor will fill up in seconds!