Live Entertainment Options For Christmas Events
Wednesday 22nd June 2016
We know it's still the peak of the great British Summer! But it is around this time we start getting regular Christmas Party enquiries so we thought we'd get some ideas and advice online that may help you.
At Tailored Entertainment we pride ourselves on being office Christmas Party Band specialists and are proud to exclusively represent the best live bands in the UK - who are based in a range of locations, from Hampshire, Surrey and London, to Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool and Cumbria!
If you're looking for a Soul & Motown Band, a Roaming Acoustic Act, an Indie Rock Band, a Professional DJ/Disco, a brilliant Party Band playing dance floor fillers from all eras or a Stevie Wonder Tribute Band, we can supply the act to suit your needs.
Our prices range from £350 for a solo guitarist/singer to £3000 for a 10-piece show band with live brass section and production to cover venues for 1000+ guests.
All of our acts are happy to perform one or two Christmas hits, and some even perform a whole set of festive music if that is what you are after.
When choosing a live band for your Christmas event we think it's important you consider:
- How big is the event? Book a band that can fill the space and if you are catering for 250+ people, make sure the band have the production that will cover that. Ask us about the production options we have that can cater for large events.
- What's your theme? If you are having a themed event it may be that some of our acts can arrange a bespoke element of the set to match the theme. Or we may have exactly the right band for your theme - such as our Gatsby Theme Band!
- The age range of your guests - book a band that can entertain everyone, most of our bands play songs from all eras, but some focus on more modern material and some focus on more classic stuff, like the incredible Soul & Motown specialists, OJ's Soul Band!
- What's your budget? If you're looking for a professional live band it will be £1000 - £3000, depending on the size of the band, the size of their production and their experience.
- Does your venue have sound restrictions? We have bands who specialise in adapting to venues with noise limiters and also have the incredible Wanderland Band who perform completely unamplified, which if you're after mingling entertainment for drinks or dinner... as well as venues without a licence for amplified music!
- Where is your event taking place? We have bands based in the North West, Midlands and London/South East and can advise on which bands are best for your location. Using more local bands can save a lot on travel costs.
- What happens when the band is not performing? All of our bands provide a laptop DJ service free of charge so will cover your whole night of entertainment. If you prefer a manned DJ service most of our bands can add this for £150, or you can book the outstanding DJ Gems to work alongside one of our bands.
- How can you be sure of the band's quality? Booking through a professional entertainment agency like Tailored Entertainment means you have the peace of mind that you are booking a professional act. There are a lot of part-time function and cover bands available to book online who may not have the right experience, quality or equipment to entertain at a high-end event. Our exclusive roster of bands are the cream of the crop of UK function bands and have entertained at venues like Grosvenor House, Troxy Theatre, Battersea Evolution, Abbey Road Studios, Wembley Stadium, Soho Farmhouse as well as for clients such as Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Barclays, ITV, The Royal Navy, The British Army, The RAF, Jim Carrey and many more! The quality of our acts is widely recognised as the best in the industry and you can be sure that when booking a band that has been invited to join the Tailored Entertainment roster, that they are of the highest quality.
The booking process through Tailored Entertainment is stress-free, we have an expert team available to talk on 0800 564 2240 whenever you need to and we manage the booking and planning process right up until the event, so there is no chasing around to do to with the acts themselves, we are your point of contact from start to finish.
On confirmation of a booking, we will send a booking contract to you and invoice for the booking deposit. The balance of payment is due within 7 days of the event completion and we will invoice you for this when we check in with you to go over final details four weeks before the day.
For a friendly chat about booking your Christmas Party Entertainment give us a call on 0800 564 2240 or email email@example.com.
← Back to blog